Convenient Alternatives to In-Person Banking
Most banking and financial transaction services can be completed either online or over the phone. Below are some of our services that might be helpful to you, especially during this time of social distancing. Learn more about each option by clicking on the green hyperlink. If you have a need for something that isn't addressed below, please call us at (870) 523-3601 and let us know.
NetTeller Online Banking and Go Mobile Banking App
The first step in conducting your banking online is to establish a NetTeller Online Banking account.
Once that's completed, download the Merchants and Planters Bank Go Mobile Banking App from the app store on your mobile device. Log in using your NetTeller ID and password. You now have everything you need to:
- Check your balance and review transactions with your NetTeller Online Banking or your Go Mobile App
- Deposit checks
- Transfer funds through NetTeller Online Banking or your Go Mobile App
- Pay your bills
- Send money to others using our electronic payment service
You can also:
- Make your credit card payment online
- Apply for a credit card online
- Apply for a home loan online
- Apply for a checking or savings account
- Print out our personal loan application and call us to learn how to send it securely
If Online or Mobile Banking Isn't for You
Call our 24 Hour Banking Anytime service to hear all of your account information.
Use our drive-thru service or ATMs
Need to make a loan payment?
If you are paying from a Merchants and Planters Bank account, you can transfer the payment from your checking or savings account to your loan account using your NetTeller Online Banking or Go Mobile Banking app. You'll need to be sure that your loan is added to your NetTeller account listing.