NetTeller Cash ManagerNetTeller Cash Manager Online Banking is secure real time banking designed for business accounts, big or small. With Cash Manager, you get all the benefits of NetTeller, plus much more!
- View account balances and transactions
- View deposit slip and check images--front and back
- Schedule transfers from account to account
- Pay bills in one convenient location
- Enroll for and view E-Statements and/or E-Notices*
- Receive email notifications and/or text alerts about your account(s)
You may also:
- Set up multiple users within your business or organization
- Assign specific and unique authorization and access to accounts for each user
- Create and initiate ACH files--Payroll, Drafts, Dues, etc. (a separate signed ACH Origination Agreement is required for access to ACH functionality)
- Create and initiate Wire Transfers (a separate signed Wire Transfer Agreement may be required for access to Wire Transfer functionality)
- And much, much more!
To get started with NetTeller Cash Manager Online Banking, or to learn more, please contact the Online Banking Department at (870) 523-3601 extension 1165 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to enroll for and view E-Statements . If you do not have Adobe Reader you can click here (Opens in a new window) (Opens in a new window) (Opens in a new window) to download a free copy of it.
Corporate Account Takeover (CATO)
In this modern age, the threat of a Corporate Account Takeover (CATO) is real. To find out more about CATO and how you can protect your business, you may visit our NetTeller Online Banking Security Best Practices page or visit one of the websites listed below:
- American Banker's Association Small Business Guide to Corporate Account Takeover (Opens in a new window) (Opens in a new window)
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology's (NIST) Fundamentals of Information Security for Small Businesses (Opens in a new window) (Opens in a new window)
- The Better Business Bureau’s website on Data Security Made Simpler (Opens in a new window) (Opens in a new window)
- The Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) business guide for protecting data (Opens in a new window) (Opens in a new window)